Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Augusta and Margaret River,, WA
In a recent study by popular travel booking website, Wotif.com, it was revealed that 91% of respondents have a pet, and from this a staggering 41.9% like to take their furry friend on holidays with them. One respondent even confessed, “We took our dog on our honeymoon and we have photos of her fishing, napping on the plush sofa, running through the waves, eating at the local cafe, swimming from the boat … she had a ball! The next time we went away without her I missed her so much, we cut short the holiday to go home!” – Anonymous Dog Lover.
So, it’s hardly surprising that a growing number of holiday destinations right here in Australia and around the world are embracing a pet-friendly policy to cater for the rise in animal-lovers. After all, your four-legged friend is a member of your family, so why should they get left behind when you travel?
Here at Experience Augusta, we too are already embracing this pet-friendly policy, with a number of our popular accommodation and holiday homes catering to the ‘pet-friendly’ criteria, holiday-makers can travel with their family and furry companion in tow stress-free, without having to find a pet-sitter or pay expensive kennel fees whilst they’re away.
Our 8 Popular Pet-Friendly Accommodation Options in Augusta and Margaret River
- 2 Blackwood Retreat
- Augusta Beachfront Accommodation (small dog friendly with permission)
- Storm Bay View (small dog friendly with permission)
- Storm Bay Cottage (small dog friendly with permission)
- The White House (small dog friendly with permission)
Our pet-friendly accommodation allows you to escape to the south-west and enjoy beaches, rivers, parks and to create memories while you explore with your four-legged friend.
Our Pet Policy
It goes without saying, there are rules and regulations when bringing your four-legged friend along with you on your holiday. This policy has been put in place to ensure the property you stay in is left in a respectful manner for the owners and the next holiday-makers after you. Please see our Property Dog Policy below.
- No dogs in bedrooms or on beds
- No dogs on furniture/sofas
- All dog hair cleaned completely, or extra charges will be incurred for cleaning. This cost will be deducted from your bond.
- The dog bond is $100 and will be part of your bond if not taken separately.
- Large dogs are to be kept outside.
- All dog poo to be cleaned up.
Many thanks for your understanding
Need more information?
Experience Augusta are here to help make your stay as enjoyable as possible and can cater to your every need. If you require more information about our pet-friendly accommodation or our pet policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.