Augusta Beachfront Accommodation – watch the whales go past or over the road for a swim
This is an aerial view of the accommodation at 1 Storm Bay Road Augusta. Built in the 1980's this house has become quite a landmark in Flinders Bay and is known by most of the Augusta population because of it's unique location.
Situated on the sweeping bend of Davis Road it has approximately 270 degrees of sweeping views of the Southern Ocean. In the whale watching season the beautiful creatures put on a stunning show for the occupants of 1 Storm Bay Road. You get a good view of them as they travel up and down the coast.
The house boasts 3 good sized bedrooms upstairs and downstairs.
Upstairs is the larger King bedroom with en-suite. You can lay in the king bed in the mornings with your coffee ( from the supplied Nespresso machine ) and croissant and look out across Granny's pool and the Southern Ocean. The views are nothing short of stunning.
Downstairs you will find 2 bedrooms available, 2 of which have views of Granny's pool and the ocean.
The main bedroom has a queen size bed and the large sliding door facing the ocean. The other bedroom has a double bed bunk in it. Please note that bedrooms will only be available to the numbers booked eg. 4 persons = 2 bedrooms available.
The full length balcony offers a beautiful respite at the end of the day. Red wine and cheese while watching the sunset - heaven on a stick!
Small dogs will be considered on request.
Our dog policy
- Dog policy:-
- No dogs in bedrooms or on beds
- No dogs on furniture/sofas
- Clean up all dog poo.
- All dog hair cleaned completely or extra charges will be incurred for cleaning.
- This cost will be deducted from your bond. The dog bond is $100 and will be part of your bond if not taken separately.
- Many thanks for your understanding.
- Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property manager.