Dolphin Shore – close to the river and town
This stylish townhouse is a short walk to the Blackwood River and the Augusta boardwalk and Colourpatch cafe/bar and takeaway
Located only 150 metres from the Blackwood River with access to a shared private jetty, ideal for fishing or dolphin watching.
This well appointed 2 storey townhouse has a Master King bedroom and ensuite, well appointed kitchen/dining/living area and laundry/wc all downstairs. Upstairs a Queen bedroom and third bedroom with 2 comfortable single beds, bathroom and w/c and balcony.
Dolphin Shore has a cosy open fire for a winter get away.
It is also a dog friendly property with a secure yard.
The winter and spring months bring migrating Humpback and southern
Right whales. There are Eco tours up the Blackwood river, and easy
access to the cape Leeuwin lighthouse, the new harbour, caves and
The town of Augusta is only a short distance along the boardwalk next
to the Blackwood, which also leads to a great pub and fantastic views,
from where dolphins can sometimes be observed playing.
Come and explore the southwest.
Facilities / Amenities
- Walk to the river to kayak or watch the river dolphins
- Private jetty
- Ample parking
- Refundable pet bond = $100 – Dogs are welcome by arrangement ( 2 max.).
- Dog policy:-
- No dogs in bedrooms or on beds
- No dogs on furniture/sofas
- All dog hair cleaned completely or extra charges will be incurred for cleaning. This cost will be deducted from your bond. The dog bond is $100 and will be part of your bond if not taken separately.
- Large dogs are to be kept outside
Many thanks for your understanding.
Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property manager.