Highviews Beach House – 180-degree views of the ocean and river
Enjoy the best of Augusta’s relaxed coastal lifestyle from this well equipped two-storey, three bedroom home. It’s just a short walk to the beach for swimming and fishing and then home again for drinks on the deck … or for cooking up a storm in the lovely kitchen!
The huge upstairs open-plan kitchen, dining and living area offers panoramic views out to sea, including where the Blackwood River meets the Southern Ocean. Look for whales in winter, spot for dolphins all year round or simply sit back and enjoy the beautiful sky and sea as they change colour throughout the day. The views at Highviews Beach House are mesmerising!
Also on the top level, the master bedroom enjoys the same ocean views and offers an ensuite and large walk-in robe.
The downstairs level has a bunk bedroom (two bunks), a double bedroom, as well as a shared family bathroom, separate toilet, laundry and double garage.
- Walk or cycle along the coastal pathway to the centre of town for coffee and shopping.
- Take a tour of Augusta’s historic Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse.
- Visit the new Augusta Boat Harbour.
- Go fishing, boating, swimming or kite surfing on the Blackwood River or ocean.
- Take part in the annual Anaconda Adventure Race in November.
- Bring your boat and fishing gear. This house has a dedicated boat parking bay!
KITCHEN and DINING
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Microwave oven.
- Sandwich maker.
- Walk-in pantry.
- Second large fridge.
- Electric frying pan and sandwich press.
- Eight-person dining setting.
- Gas BBQ.
- TV and DVD player.
- Bluetooth stereo with USB port, CD player.
- Wood fire.
- Ceiling fans.
BEDROOMS x 3
- Bedroom one: queen bed (upstairs).
- Bedroom two: double bed (downstairs).
- Bedroom three: two bunk beds (sleeping four).
BATHROOMS x 2
- Master bedroom ensuite: shower, single vanity, toilet (upstairs).
- Shared bathroom: shower, vanity, separate toilet (downstairs).
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- External clothesline.
- Two-car garage with internal access to house.