Riverscape – Augusta – unit 8 with views over the Blackwood River
Riverscape – Augusta
NEW OWNERS & MANAGEMENT
Nestled on the banks of the mighty Blackwood River, Riverscape, is a short walk to throw a line in, launch your kayak or SUP, an easy walk to town to shop, have coffee or dinner out, also a very short drive to the Colour Patch and the pristine waters of Flinders Bay. The small boat harbour is 4 kms.
The perfect location for families with all that nature and the outdoors have to offer, but also close to the Augusta skatepark and BMX track, kids are safe to have their own adventure on bikes or exploring the banks and shallows of the river.
The cottage (recently refurbished) has a new modern well equipped kitchens, dining and lounge area with smart TVs. The cottage has a queen bedroom and a separate bathroom and WC.
The grounds of Riverscape offer that good old fashioned holiday feel, with a lawn area and shady peppy trees, there is also a communal bbq outdoor dining area and onsite laundry facilities.
There are no laundry facilities in the house. There is a laundrette located on site.
You can enjoy alfresco dining on the front balcony or in the gazebo. You can walk to the river in less than 2 minutes and town in 10 mins.
This easy care holiday cottage is in a great position to enjoy all that Augusta has to offer.
Facilities / Amenities
- Walk to the beach to swim or fish
- Ample parking
- No boats allowed on property – can be parked on Thelma Street. Please note 'No Wash down" facilities available.
- Fire place
- Small dogs allowed on approval and subject to dog rules:-
- Dog policy:-
- No dogs in bedrooms or on beds
- No dogs on furniture/sofas
- Clean up all dog poo.
- All dog hair cleaned completely or extra charges will be incurred for cleaning.
- This cost will be deducted from your bond. The dog bond is $100 and will be part of your bond if not taken separately.
- Many thanks for your understanding.
Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property manager.