Storm Bay Cottage – lookout over the ocean and Alouarn Island in Flinders Bay
This Property looks out over Storm Bay and Alouarn Island…
Alouarn Island is clearly visible from the balcony, along with water front views of the Augusta boat harbour, Storm Bay and Flinders Bay. Stormy’s beach is only few steps away and it is also a lovely walk to the crystal clear waters of Flinders Bay jetty and swimming beach.
Walking is one of the joys of Augusta and a footpath from the house into the town, the beach, the harbour and the delightful river foreshore is enchanting.
Summer through to winter will bring all seasonal surprises from fishy to the amazing arrival of the humpback whales. Whales are not the only attraction in Augusta, the local pod of dolphins are seen cruising the river and the beautiful grassed picnic area at The Colour Patch.
The house boasts 4 good sized bedrooms upstairs and downstairs.
There is larger King bedroom with en-suite. You can lay in the king bed in the mornings with your coffee ( from the supplied Nespresso machine ) and croissant and look out across Storm Bay, Augusta Boat Harbour and the Southern Ocean. The views are nothing short of stunning.
You will find 3 bedrooms all on ground level. Please note that bedrooms will only be available to the numbers booked eg. 4 persons = 2 bedrooms available.
Facilities / Amenities
- Ample parking
- Acceptable pets on request and with prior approval.
Our pet policy –
- No dogs in bedrooms or on beds
- Or furniture/sofas
- Clean up all outside dog poo.
- All dog hair cleaned completely or extra charges will be incurred for cleaning. This cost will be deducted from your bond.
- The dog bond is $100 and will be part of your bond if not taken separately.
- Large dogs are to be kept outside.
- All dogs must be restrained by lead outside of the property.
Many thanks for your understanding
Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property manager.