Storm Bay View – lookout over the ocean and is dog friendly
Situated in historic Flinders Bay is our cosy little cottage Storm Bay View. Surrounded by a huge verandah you can enjoy the stunning view across the ocean to the marina.
Recently lovingly renovated the 1950s old character door invites you into a tastefully decorated lounge and dining area. This flows into the new gorgeous blue and white kitchen with a small window catching ocean glimpses.
The bedrooms have polished jarrah floorboards and from the main bedroom you have views to the marina through a large window encased by flowing soft curtains. All windows have sunblocks to ensure you have a wonderful nights sleep whilst listening to the nearby ocean.
The bathroom come laundry with large shower room and separate toilet is newly renovated.
An outdoor shower is located in the backyard where guests can wash away the white sand after spending time at the beaches located 2 minutes away.
Enjoy watching the sun disappear on the back verandah and perhaps put a shrimp on the BBQ to enjoy with a local wine.
Storm Bay View a seaside haven for those seeking peace and quiet with splash of ocean air.
Small dogs will be considered on request.
- Dog policy:-
- No dogs in bedrooms or on beds
- No dogs on furniture/sofas
- All dog hair cleaned completely or extra charges will be incurred for cleaning. This cost will be deducted from your bond. The dog bond is $100 and will be part of your bond if not taken separately.
- Large dogs are to be kept outside
- Many thanks for your understanding.
- Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property manager.