Tea Tree Cottage – close to the ocean and the river
Welcome to Tea Tree Cottage
The Cottage provides guests with easy access to both the beach at Flinders bay and the Blackwood River.
The secure back lawn and patio area has a northerly aspect, with Webber BBQ and comfortable outdoor dining area. There is a driveway that can easily accommodate a boat/trailer. The Augusta Marina is a five-minute drive away.
The layout of the Cottage has been well designed, and includes a combined living, dining and kitchen area.
Sleeping arrangements include three freshly painted bedrooms, consisting of one with a queen bed, one with a double bed and one with 2 single beds. Each bedroom has a built-in wardrobe.
The bathroom has a shower and vanity. There are two separate toilets.
The laundry facilities include a large washing machine and a dryer. There is also a separate walk-in shower, great for a quick rinse after a swim.
The lighting and plumbing fixtures have just been updated and new appliances including: reverse cycle air-conditioner, Microwave oven, and a smart TV & WiFi.
Bring your bikes, kayaks and boards, and a boat if you have one, and relax and feel comfortable and secure in Tea Tree cottage in amazing Augusta.
Small dogs will be considered on request.
- Dog policy:-
- No dogs in bedrooms or on beds
- No dogs on furniture/sofas
- Clean up all dog poo.
- All dog hair cleaned completely or extra charges will be incurred for cleaning.
- This cost will be deducted from your bond. The dog bond is $100 and will be part of your bond if not taken separately.
- Many thanks for your understanding.
- Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property manager.