The White House Augusta – has a big back yard, is close to town, the river and is dog friendly
The White House Augusta is a classic large spacious family home, situated half way up the hill, taking in views to the river mouth and natural bush land on the door step.
Our retro 1969 beauty boasts large bedrooms with all the mod-cons for a comfortable stays.
A short stroll will have you at the edge of the Blackwood River, Colour Patch, Swimming, Local Pub, Fresh Coffee and other town amenities. The only thing you will need your car for is to get here.
The huge backyard has ample space for a game of backyard cricket or a kick of footy with the kids.
Lots of undercover space to store bikes, kayaks and paddle boards and on the rainy days, an assortment of games and puzzles can be found in the cupboard by the fire place.
Up to four large bedrooms available, with a king-size bed, queen bed x 2 and four single beds.
Important: Please provide the correct number of guests in your reservation as the accommodation rate is determined by the number of guests.
The base Chalet rate is based on 2 persons utilising one bedroom. Bedrooms within the 3 bedroom Chalets will be made available dependent on the number of guests.
Small dogs will be considered on request.
- Dog policy:-
- No dogs in bedrooms or on beds
- No dogs on furniture/sofas
- All dog hair cleaned completely or extra charges will be incurred for cleaning. This cost will be deducted from your bond. The dog bond is $100 and will be part of your bond if not taken separately.
- Large dogs are to be kept outside
- Many thanks for your understanding.
- Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property manager.
Facilities / Amenities
- Easy walk to town
- Walk to the river or beach to swim or fish
- Ample parking
- Linen provided by request
Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property manager.